Pop-Up is a tool that brings back leaving customers
You can sometimes see a popup when you go to a website and when you try to switch a tab or close a window, a pop-up window appears in the center of the screen.
Someone annoying popup , and someone singing enthusiastic odes to them, so let’s figure out what kind of instrument it is.
Conditions for setting up a Popup
You can configure the conditions for the appearance of a popup in different ways:
- A popup can appear when trying to leave the site, i.e. when moving the mouse pointer to the tab with the name of the window.
- A popup can appear after a certain time from the moment of entering the site, when the user does not perform the conversion action we need for a long time.
What to offer in a Popup
Remember how the funnel atom works? For every YES or NO user, you should have a proposal ready. So a popup is just a way to convey an alternative proposal when the client says NO.
- You can down-sell , i.e. offer a product cheaper.
- Offer an installment plan for the main product.
- Offer something completely free, for example, a subscription to a newsletter, a checklist, an alternative lead magnet.
- Transfer to another topic, transfer to an alternative funnel.
Good Popup rules
There are only 3 such rules, but if they are followed, most site visitors will be satisfied:
- The popup should have a nice design, cute and without flashy colors, with easy to read text.
- The popup should have a clear and profitable offer – an offer that will be interesting to site visitors.
- In order not to be annoying, set the frequency of showing the popups, for example, only once to one visitor.
One of the best Popup Justuno
Justuno is a conversion marketing and analytics platform that provides retailers with the powerful tools to convert shoppers along with data insights to optimize marketing campaigns.
Justuno’s proprietary visitor intelligence technology analyzes billions of data points every second to create intelligent visitor profiles that identify, track, and analyze every person who lands on your website.
With this core data powering every layer of our platform, Justuno’s AI-driven suite of conversion tools enables you to create highly targeted and refined customer journey touchpoints that capture and convert leads faster than ever before.
The Power of Data
Combining the power of your audience’s onsite micro-interactions with insights gathered from billions of additional user sessions, Justuno organizes and analyzes your data to present in-depth and straightforward reporting and analytics.
Collecting over half a billion new data points every month, our AI-powered core technology continuously tests, learns, and improves its predictive targeting and audience segmentation in order to layer strategic, intelligent recommendations into every product and feature we build.
As we continue to unveil increasingly powerful AI-driven features, our core technology will further help your business discover hidden segments and new opportunities.
11 Best Shopify Popup Apps Comparison Table
How to install a Popup
There are free comeback scripts that you can install on your site yourself. Alternatively, you can use special services. Today, they have very wide opportunities, for example, you can do A / B tests of different windows and show visitors several offers in turn until one of them is used.
You can even show visitors different popups on the same page depending on the country, user’s device, etc.
If you are building a website using a special builder, then, as a rule, the popup can be configured right inside it.
So, setting up a popup takes very little time and resources, but it allows you to convert many times more traffic, to involve those who are not ready to make a decision right away.
Write in the comments if you use such a tool in your projects? And how often do you “catch” popup yourself?
February 16, 2021
December 12, 2018
December 18, 2017